Kiss

Kiss

Sunday, April 27, 2008

More on Mir

Wednesday night to the vets - another abscess, not as bad as the one just two months back but deep. Took her in Thursday morning, 4 stitches, another blasted drain and an another even more blasted plastic collar. By today she can't understand why she can't have the colloar off-she feels fine! Drain is dry and has been since Friday night. She keeps licking the inside of the plastic collar which makes the most awful noise. Getting some of the antibiotics into her but for heaven's sake - they are bright pink pills! Why not a liquid or meat flavoured? Have spent the weekend making the backyard into a cat run - time will tell if I am successful or not. I can already see one place she could get out and will have to fix that next week. I have never had this type of trouble with any other cat I have owned in my whole life. I wonder what it is that makes what-ever-it-is attacking Mir want to attack her?

No comments: