Kiss

Kiss

Friday, August 5, 2011

Observation

Once in a while in life, there is someone you know and really don't want to be friends with them. They are very nice people and you can't put your finger on why you don't want to be friends with them but you don't. You just stay out of their way if you can and smile and nod if they do talk to you. I used to wonder if this made me a bad person, but well, it doesn't. Not everyone can like everyone.

There is a lady at the op-shop I work at on Fridays. I don't really like her so I just do my job and stay out of her way. I had to question a price with her today and she seemed very offended. Okay both the customer and I thought the price was a bit high but I was told in no uncertain terms that prices were as given and not to question them. Okay, I'm fine with that, I did ask away from the customer. I had to try not to laugh though as she spoke to me like a naughty 6 year old. I knew her social skills were poor but I didn't realise how poor! Then she tells me not to speak to the lady serving at the counter. The funny thing was that she told me as she was passing through the room without stopping! Hey lady, your problem not mine - I just have stop myself laughing out loud. Maybe I am a bad person after all...

No comments: