Kiss

Kiss

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Appropriate postings

I was thinking of doing a posting on the behaviour of some children and their parents in cafes but then I heard about the disaster in Christchurch , New Zealand, and what I was going to write seemed so small and petty. My heart goes out to those who have lost the ones they love in such awful circumstances. I am ashamed of our Prime Minister being so concerned by the death of just one Australian while almost 80 other loved people have died. The thought of dying alone and slowly under rubble is a heart breaking one. I wish I could have been there to hold each person's hand as they had slipped from life. But it was not to be. I would be no use in a rescue situation as I have no skills that would help. I can just hope those in Christchurch and around the world find some comfort with others and peace sometime in their hearts.

No comments: