Kiss

Kiss

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Life continues...

I'm not happy with sitting still for long. Last week I decided to take down the wardrobe walls in the bedroom I'm in (I was driven to move rooms by two lots of building works and the Bogan child). Should have been an easy job, but no. The stupid original electrician for the house, instead of running the power for the garage from the closest point chose instead to run the wire from the other side of the room, through the back of the wardrobe in the next room (which extends into the room I am sleeping in now) and into the garage. This means I can't currently removed the wooden uprights from the back of the wardrobe. Of course, I ran out of vacuum cleaner bags so I couldn't finish the job in two days. I'm still finding little bits of plaster all over the house. Now I just need to put up a shelf in the original bedroom to hold things. Such is life. I suppose the good thing is the job only cost me a trip to the tip and some vacuum cleaner bags, so total cost so far about $20. Now to save to get the job finished by professionals (and not the lazy sods doing the building next door - don't use Richard Evans Pty Ltd as a builder)

No comments: